Scope of Experience
Jeff joined NAI Robert Lynn in 2016 as an industrial specialist in the Fort Worth market. Jeff is a member of Team Hubbard that includes Managing Principal and President of the Fort Worth Division, Todd Hubbard and Executive Vice President and Principal, Michael Newsome. These individuals provide a wealth of market information to clients, resulting in superior service and real estate expertise. Jeff's dedication and customer service mindset help to create an ideal skill set for the commercial real estate industry.
Background & Experience
Upon graduation of high school, Jeff honorably served our nation's military in the Army, where he completed two overseas tours to South Korea and Afghanistan. After the Army, Jeff attended The University of North Texas where he graduated Cum Laude with a BBA concentration in Real Estate. Jeff was a member of Kappa Sigma fraternity and the Real Estate Club. During college, Jeff interned in NAI Robert Lynn's industrial division.
University of North Texas - BBA with a concentration in Real Estate
Jeff holds the Certified Commercial Investment Member designation from the CCIM Institute.
- Belle Chanson landlord representation of 45,000 SF of industrial space in Keller
- WLS Lighting buyer representation of 16,000 SF industrial building in West Fort Worth
- Image Packaging Coatings sale of 23,000 SF industrial building in East Fort Worth
- Americo Real Estate acquisition of 72,000 square feet of multi-tenant industrial space in Alliance
- Legacy Glass tenant representation 50,000 square feet of industrial space in Irving
- Hefner Properties
- Standard Hardware
- WLS Lighting
- Overhead Door
- FunTown RV
- Americo Real Estate
- Inline Distributing Company
- SWAT Plumbing