Scope of Experience
Nick Peterson joined NAI Robert Lynn in 2023 as President of the Houston industrial group. With more than 13 years of experience, Nick will be responsible for growing the firm’s presence in the industrial market. Over his 13-year career, Nick has closed transactions in excess of 1 billion dollars.
Background & Experience
Prior to joining NAI Robert Lynn, Nick served as the co-leader of the Industrial Occupier Solutions Group at Transwestern and was instrumental in driving growth in the company’s industrial division. His area of expertise includes tenant and buyer representation, project leasing, property dispositions, and investment sales. Nick has been recognized four times as a Houston Business Journal Heavy Hitter and was a top producer nationally at his former company.
Texas Tech University, Jerry S. Rawls College of Business
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance (2010)
- 345,000 SF Sale - Greensmor Air Park
- 267,000 SF Lease - 1111 Gillingham
- 234,215 – 4415 Hollister Rd.
- 227,300 SF Lease – Bayport 146 Distribution Center
- 245,319 SF Sale - 9700 West Gulf Bank
- 203,200 SF Sale – Hardy Distribution Center
- 200,000 SF Lease - 713 Northpark Central Dr.
- 199,978 SF Lease - Sugarland Crossroads
- 195,968 SF Lease - Stonelake West 10
- 181,794 SF Sale – 5650 Brittmoore Road
- 164,400 SF Lease – Kingsland 10 Business Park
- 161,626 SF Sale - 650 Gellhorn
- 151,298 SF Lease – Fannin Corporate Center
- 130,000 SF Sale - 12955 Emmett Rd.
- 128,000 SF Sale - 1499 N. Post Oak