Paul Stevenson, CCIM
Scope of Experience
Paul Stevenson specializes in investment sales of office, retail, industrial and medical properties, including single tenant, net leased properties (one off and portfolio), both dispositions and acquisitions. Paul also secures equity and related financing on behalf of senior housing and healthcare developers.
Background & Experience
Paul Stevenson joined NAI Robert Lynn in 2012 after 28 years in the commercial real estate industry. Previously, Paul formed Stevenson Realty Advisors, LLC in 2001 to provide real estate brokerage and consulting services to a wide range of clients. He specialized in Dallas-area property sales to investors and developers, including net leased properties. Property types included office, retail, land, multi-family, industrial, and historic properties suitable for adaptive reuse. In addition, Paul provided financial analysis, underwriting, and corporate brokerage services.
Prior to 2001, Paul worked with Trammell Crow Corporate Services on both the Bank One (now JPMorgan Chase Bank) and Bank of America accounts. With Bank One Corporate Real Estate Services, Paul assisted in the disposition or sale/leaseback of 41 buildings in eleven states totaling over 4.9 million square feet with a market value in excess of $300 million.
Paul also worked for the Prime Group as the Leasing Representative for Plaza of the Americas, a Class A 1.1 million square foot mixed-use development in downtown Dallas. Transactions of note include Amresco, Inc., a 125,000 square foot lease voted Best Headquarters Relocation by Dallas Business Journal, and the 70,000 square foot Continental Insurance lease.
While at Trammell Crow Company in Charlotte, North Carolina, Paul leased approximately 800,000 square feet of industrial, office and retail space. He also assisted the partners in locating potential development sites and acquisition and build-to-suit opportunities.
In 1984, Paul began his real estate career with Kelly-Lundeen, Inc. as a tenant rep broker concentrating on industrial properties.
MBA, Duke University, emphasis in finance
BA, Vanderbilt University, economics and history double major
CCIM Designee (A Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute) CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist) NTCAR member (North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors) Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker (since 1987)
- Sold The Hartford Building, a 14-story, 175,000 sf office building, downtown Dallas, TX
- Sold the 18-story, 186,000 square foot 211 North Ervay office building, downtown Dallas, TX
- Arranged the joint venture for the redevelopment of the 8-story, 160,000 square foot Santa Fe IV building, now the 193-room Aloft Hotel, downtown Dallas, TX
- Represented the ground lessee and purchaser of the NWC Northwest Highway and Hillcrest Road, Dallas, TX, for a 95,000 square foot mixed-use development. Aggregate land acquisition price approximately $10 million.
- Arranged $46 million of equity and debt financing to purchase and re-position a Class A, 392-unit suburban D/FW apartment community.
- Secured senior equity for an $20 million, 84-unit senior living development in Fredericksburg, TX.
Represented the sellers of 34 State of Texas-leased office buildings in San Antonio (4), Brownsville, Temple (2), Seguin (2), Jourdanton (2), Lockhart, Hallettsville, Hondo, Hillsboro (2), Marble Falls, Cleburne, Brady, Killeen (2), Longview (2), Edinburg, McAllen, Del Rio, Uvalde, Odessa, Nacogdoches, Haltom City, San Benito, Fort Worth, Lufkin, and Pharr, TX. Also represented seller of U.S. Social Security Administration building in Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
Represented buyers and sellers in the acquisition and disposition of net leased properties, including:
- Harley-Davidson dealership, Texarkana, TX
- Meadowedge Plaza Strip Center, Spring, TX
- Starbucks Drive-thru, Mansfield, TX
- Dollar General Stores, Gunter, TX (2), Haltom City, TX and Booneville, MS
- Ace Hardware Stores, Midlothian and Brownfield, TX
- Fox & Hound Bar & Grill, Lewisville, TX
- Blockbuster Store, Colleyville, TX
- Sherwin-Williams Paint Store, Jonesboro, GA
- Strip center, Hurst, TX
- Medical office buildings, Ft. Worth (2) and Dallas, TX
Represented buyers in land acquisitions, including:
- 13.73 acres for an assisted living development, Fredericksburg, TX
- 2.13 acre site for a planned retail development near downtown Dallas, TX
- Half-acre site for parking use in downtown Dallas, TX
- Two lakefront lots in Kingsland, TX
Represented sellers in land dispositions, including:
- 18.7, 12, and 5.3 acre sites for retail and industrial uses, Stephenville, TX
- 18.44 acre site for a car dealership, McKinney, TX
- 9.2 acre site for a 170,000 square foot self-storage facility, Carrollton, TX
- 4.5 acre site for a 35,000 square foot retail center, Farmers Branch, TX
- Kirk Manor Apartments and adjoining parcels, Allen, TX
Represented landlord in numerous office leases and renewals, including:
- 125,000 square foot Amresco, Inc.
- 70,000 square foot Continental Insurance
Brokerage and corporate services clients include JP Morgan Chase Bank, Bank of America, Hamilton Properties, PRG Realty Investors, 3J Development Company, Tsai Global, LLC, RM Crowe Company, Evergreen Realty Partners, and Andrew Beal, Beal Bank.
Consulting and underwriting clients include Situs Companies (on behalf of Merrill Lynch and Lodgian, Inc.), Lincoln Capital Group (on behalf of Credit Suisse First Boston and Rainier Capital Management), Bandy Investments, RM Crowe Company, Thompson Realty Corp., Watson & Taylor, Marigot Capital, Evergreen Realty Partners, and HiWest Midland.
Stay in touch with us
4851 LBJ Freeway, 10th Floor
Dallas, TX 75244
Tel (214) 256-7100
Fax (214) 256-7101
201 S. Adams Street
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Tel (817) 885-8333
Fax (817) 872-3888