Scope of Experience
Randy has 36 years of Industrial Leasing experience in the Dallas / Fort Worth Market.
Background & Experience
As Executive Vice President of Industrial Leasing, Randy is primarily responsible for leasing Industrial projects and for Institutional projects in the DFW Market.
Before joining NAI Robert Lynn in 2020, Randy was the Vice President of Industrial Leasing with Duke Realty for 13 years, with emphasis upon the North DFW submarket. Specifically, Randy was responsible for the development and marketing of Duke Realty’s industrial projects in the DFW/Airport area. This area totaled more than 12 million square feet of office and warehouse space, covering more than 120 acres of land.
Prior to Duke Realty, Randy worked with public and private companies including: Hunt Properties, First Industrial Trust, and Prologis.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Oklahoma
- Master of Theology, Dallas Theological Seminary
- Licensed Broker in the State of Texas
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- D/CEO Power Brokers – 2013 through and including 2019
- Dallas Business Journal Heavy Hitters- 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011
- Duke Realty’s Industrial Team Member of the Year – 2007, 2011 and 2017
- North Texas NAIOP’s Developer of the Year – 2008 and 2010
- Ferrara Candy - 1,060, 075 square foot lease
- The Container Store – 1,100,500 square foot lease
- Samsung – 1,400,000 square foot lease
- Brightstar - 274,994 square foot lease
- Shaw Industries – 263,025 square foot lease
- S.P. Richards – 212,776 square foot lease
- Continental Tires – 645,000 square foot lease
- APL Logistics – 209,070 square foot lease
- HD Supply – 752,623 square foot lease
- PPG Paint - 440,000 square foot lease