Scope of Experience
Tiffany Moon is a Market Director within NAI Robert Lynn's Retail Division, teaming up with Tom Heraty and specializing in the area south of Dallas to include Ellis, Hill, Johnson and Navarro Counties. Together they assist in the growth of project leasing, investment sales, as well as business development, client relations and marketing plan development and execution.
Background & Experience
Tiffany has grown up in the world of real estate with her family involved in all aspects of real estate including residential and abstract and title. She found her enthusiasm in commercial real estate and the art of making a deal.
Tiffany is married to her husband, Trey, and together they have 4 boys and 5 dogs. She takes great pride in her community and serves on multiple Boards of Directors including:
- Baylor Scott and White Waxahachie Patient Advisory Council
- Miracle League of Ellis County Board of Directors
- Red Oak Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Ambassador for the Midlothian Chamber of Commerce
- Realtors Unlimited Founding Board
- Womens Council of Realtors Board of Directors
- Advisor for Leadership Ellis County
- Mentor with Mentors Care