Join the NAI Team
Job Title: Transaction Coordinator / Division Assistant
Location: Dallas, Texas
Industry: Commercial Real Estate. Office Property Leasing & Sales.
NAI Robert Lynn is seeking a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized individual with a strong ability to multi-prioritize for our Transaction Coordinator / Division Assistant position. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment. This position will be a hands-on coordinator of brokerage property listings and provide research and administrative assistance to the Brokers with day-to-day tasks. This position will report to the Chairman and Executive Vice President.
Below is a brief list of duties this role will perform with additional duties to be determined and defined.
- Coordinate the overall listing process from the time the listing agreement is signed to when the listing is fully leased or sold.
- Ensures all listings are properly displayed on all necessary websites and/or advertising outlets. (i.e. Company website, LoopNet, CoStar, etc.) for consistency.
- Enter and maintain the accuracy of Listings in internal database/tracking system(s).
- Perform regular market research in CoStar to assist brokers in marketing their properties.
- Complete commission booking sheets for all closed lease and referral transactions.
- Process, order, coordinate, and follow up on property signage requests.
- Taking ownership while being accurate and detail-oriented in this process is an absolute must.
- Coordinate letter and postcard mailings for specific listings when needed.
Research & Administrative Assistance:
- Schedule and coordinate meetings by managing multiple calendars
- Perform general administrative duties and other special projects as assigned.
- Coordinate and prepare monthly division meetings and presentations.
- Prepare and process expense reports on a regular and timely basis.
- Research and generate targeted mailing/contact lists from list services for specific brokers/properties.
- Assist with LOI’s, Proposals, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and the like as requested.
- Assist with preparation of tour books, scheduling tours, and special projects as requested.
- Troubleshoot document and formatting issues for Brokers.
- Provide assistance to other team members within Office Division where needed and capable.
- Minimum of 5 years of office administrative experience preferred.
- Understanding of commercial real estate and concepts is preferred.
- Resourceful, proactive, and a problem solver who is detail-oriented.
- In-depth knowledge of database management and web researching tools.
- Flawless organizational routines and file management proficiency.
- Strong customer service skills, fine-tuned communication skills, and a positive and flexible attitude.
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to make informed decisions amidst many competing priorities.
- Ability to learn software and programs quickly.
- High-Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows Operating Systems.
- Always maintains a professional appearance and attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative and follow through with limited guidance and direction.
About NAI Robert Lynn:
Founded in 1962, NAI Robert Lynn is one of the largest commercial real estate service organizations in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and has come to serve as a symbol of stability and strong presence in the market. Our innovative approach of dedicating a professional agent to specialize in each submarket gives our customers unparalleled service, local market expertise, and ultimately the best possible deal. We are a proud member of NAI’s network of 375 offices in 36 countries with over 6,000 professionals.
Many NAI Robert Lynn clients return again and again, loyalty that speaks to the caliber of our brokers and the high-quality service they provide. Like our clients, we value excellence in our people and maintain high standards, by hiring, training, and retaining the best and brightest talent in commercial real estate.
NAI Robert Lynn is an equal opportunity employer.