OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
A note to our clients, employees, families, and friends:
We hope that each of you, your families, and our colleagues are healthy and safe at this uncertain time. It is important for us to communicate to reinforce our commitment to meet the needs of our clients, employees, families, and friends during this unprecedented global crisis. We have taken the following steps to ensure the ongoing safety of our employees and clients. We will continue to adjust and evolve during this process.
- Working Remotely: Our people are the key ingredient in taking care of our clients. We have fully implemented remote work and provided all with the tools to perform at a continued high level. We have provided state-of-the-art technology platforms to keep us connected, productive and communicative. Meetings are scheduled regularly with our division leaders and teams as we remain fully functional and focused on meeting our clients’ needs.
- For Our Tenant Clients: Our team will provide updated data in this fast-changing market. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at any time should you have any inquiries. We will team together with you and are committed to finding solutions for your occupancy now and in the future.
- For Our Landlord Clients: We remain committed to presenting your property with continued fast response and detailed marketing information. We are focused on the importance of timely and thorough completion of transactions. We will keep you updated on market vacancies and the changing landscape.
- For Our Property Management Clients: We will provide communication and support for you and the tenants in your managed properties. We will provide regular maintenance reporting for your investment. We will discuss any rent payment/collection issues we have with your tenants and discuss possible solutions with you.
- Our Commitment: We are nothing without our clients, employees, families and friends and will be there for you no matter the circumstances. We will continue to make our clients’ interests and needs our first priority. NAI Robert Lynn is committed to our three pillars of Attitude, Effort and Accountability. During this crisis, we remain focused on these three values
Please call us with any questions or if we can provide guidance. Above all, please continue to take precautions to keep yourself and your families safe. On behalf of all of us at NAI Robert Lynn, thank you for your loyalty, faith, and partnership.
NAI Robert Lynn
SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS RESOURCES
*NAI Robert Lynn is not providing legal, tax or accounting advice. You are strongly encouraged to contact your CPA and to seek legal counsel to review your eligibility to participate in any of the above.
INSIGHTS FROM NAI ROBERT LYNN
"We know several tenants that are looking for less density further north and in the suburbs. In these areas they can find more parking (and) larger floor plans that are easier to plan [...]
Dallas-based CanTex Capital, a diversified, value-add commercial real estate investment and development company, recently acquired a two building, 124,658 square foot facility at 4901 N. Beach Street in Fort Worth. NAI Robert Lynn [...]
NAI Robert Lynn hit 85 percent of its goal for April. The company completed 60 transactions, 20 of which were retail, with the rest split between office and industrial. It also closed seven sales, [...]
Tom Lynn, chairman and office division president for NAI Robert Lynn, a full-service commercial real estate firm with offices in Dallas and Fort Worth, recently took a building tour in a way he never [...]
In recent weeks, landlords have been inundated with calls from tenants about a number of topics, including rent relief, says Dan Avnery, president of NAI Robert Lynn's Dallas Retail Division. He and his team are [...]
"We're still closing transactions. Our CEO just sent us an email saying we've closed 11 deals this week," said James Davis, executive vice president of NAI Robert Lynn. "There's definitely a slowdown, but prior to [...]
INSIGHTS FROM TOM LYNN FEATURED IN THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS But with the unprecedented restrictions caused by the coronavirus, building tenants and their landlords are scrambling to deal with the new reality. “It’s [...]